Music is all the rage on Instagram stories, but did you know you can do the same on Snapchat?
It’s simple to add music to Snapchats, and it can give your selfies a little something extra. Adding music to your Snapchat streaks or Snapchat stories can make all the difference, whether you’re wanting to spice up your Snapchat streaks or prove to your pals that you’re edgy. To add music to a Snapchat, follow the steps below.
How to add music to a Snapchat:
1. Launch Snapchat.
2. Get your Snapchat on.
3. Click on the music icon.
4. Find the song you want to add to your Snapchat and search for it.
Mashable discovered that the search function was ineffective and that the music selection was limited. We searched for nearly 10 songs before abandoning the search and going by artist.
5. Select the song you want to add to your Snapchat and tap it.
6. Adjust the segment of the song presented in your Snapchat by dragging the music.
7. To add it to your Snapchat, tap the checkbox.
8. Move the music tag to the correct area by dragging it.
9. Submit it!