When it comes to online buying on the e-commerce platform, Flipkart Pay Later is a really useful tool because it allows you to buy whatever you want and pay for it all at a later period. You’ll want to sign up for the feature now that Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale is approaching. In this article, we’ll show you how to sign up for Flipkart Pay Later in a few easy steps. Also see: Flipkart Big Billion Days: For the first time, the Google Pixel 4a is available for less Rs 25,000 on Flipkart.
Note: For the time being, Flipkart Pay Later is exclusively available to Flipkart Plus members. Additionally, you must apply for the functionality through the Flipkart mobile app. Also see: Asus Vivobook 15 OLED with up to 16GB RAM and Windows 10 is now available in India: Price and Specifications
How to activate Flipkart Pay Later?
- Open the Flipkart app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to your Flipkart account and sign in.
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
- Tap the “Activate Now” button after selecting the “Flipkart Pay Later” option.
- On the following page, you must press on ‘Activate Now’ at the bottom of the screen once more.
- To complete the Flipkart Pay Later KYC, fill out the form with the required information, including your PAN card and Aadhaar number.
- Enter the OTP that was issued to your Aadhaar-verified phone number.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
The Flipkart Pay Later service will be activated for your account once your application is approved. The company initially provides a credit limit of Rs 5,000, which increases over time.
You’ll be able to check your credit limit on the Flipkart app’s My Account page or while making a transaction utilising the functionality.